The price you charge for your listing is completely up to you. To inform your decision about what price to set, you can search for comparable listings in your city or neighbourhood to get an idea of market prices or you can let us calculate the price based on listing in your area.
- Cleaning fee: You can either incorporate a cleaning fee into your nightly price or you can add a cleaning fee in your pricing settings.
- Other fees: To charge extra fees outside of your rates (like a pick up from the airport fee), you must first disclose these potential charges to guests prior to booking and then agree with your guest to pay at arrival. Book Halal Homes is not responsible for the collection of payments on your behalf that are not incorporated into your pricing.
Here are some things to keep in mind when you’re setting your price:
- New hosts often find it helpful to offer a great value when they start. This helps them attract their first few bookings and build their reputation by earning great reviews. You may want to set a lower price for your first few bookings, and then raise your price over time.
- When setting your price, factor in things like the cost of any materials you need, the time you spend setting up, and the cost of food or rentals that you include for each guest. Consider calculating these expenses based on a full group of guests, as opposed to trying to calculate it for each individual guest.
- Price can often set expectations, so keep in mind that if you set a very high price, your guests may expect an exceptionally luxurious or exclusive experience. Make sure your price reflects the service you provide.
- You may be able to deduct your expenses from your income taxes, so you should keep receipts for the costs of running your experiences.