Our Guest Refund Policy and Hospitality Standards help protect guests from things from things like last-minute host cancellations, lock-outs, and listings that are misrepresented, unsanitary, or lacking in promised amenities or items. If you don’t meet one or more of our Hospitality Standards, Book Halal Homes may require you to refund a guest.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to refund my guests when they make a complaint?
- How do I use PayPal to receive payouts?
- I'm a host. Will Book Halal Homes send payouts through Western Union?
- I'm a host. Can Book Halal Homes send my payouts by international wire transfer?
- What does an adjustment on my transaction history mean?
- Where do I find information about my payouts?
- When do I get paid?
- What happens to my payout if I cancel my guest’s reservation?
- What happens to my payout if my guest cancels their reservation during a trip?
- How do I calculate my payout?