The total price of a reservation on Book Halal Homes is based on a few factors. Note that the price is charged only 20% once a host accepts your reservation request (or if you use Instant Book). The rest of the amount can be paid one month before your travel dates and directly to the host. Alternatively, you can pay the rest of the amount at arrival - these options are decided by the host.
Costs determined by the host:
- Nightly price: Nightly rate decided by the host
- Cleaning fee: One-time fee charged by some hosts to cover the cost of cleaning their space
- Security deposits: the fee charged by some hosts and will be held until your check-out and the host can check for damage. If there are no damages, the money must be returned to you. If there are damages, any money left over after fixing them must be returned to you.
Costs determined by Book Halal Homes:
- Book Halal Homes service fee: 10% Guest service fee charged for all reservations to help Book Halal Homes run the website and offer customer support.
Other costs that may be included:
- Currency exchange fee
- Value Added Tax (VAT): Tax charged to guests who live in the European Union, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland, South Africa, and Japan (charged as JCT).
- Local taxes—Any taxes charged based on the location of the host's listing