When you have found a property you like on Book Halal Homes and you're ready to book it, you can send a request to the host to book a reservation. If you’re unsure about the listing or its availability, you can also send a message to the host.
To send a reservation request:
- On a listing, click Request to Book.
- If you see Instant Book, the host is allowing you to book their property instantly. Your reservation will be automatically confirmed after a few steps.
- Review your reservation details to make sure everything is correct.
- Agree to the host’s cancellation policy and house rules.
- The host has 24 hours to reply.
If your request is accepted, you’ll be charged only 20% for the reservation. If the host declines the request or doesn’t respond within 24 hours, no charge is made and you can try booking those dates with someone else.
Note: Before you submit a reservation, we require that you have completed your profile with a profile picture and verified by ID. Which allows the host to get more information about who they’re hosting in their home.